We know it is difficult to manage the resources that God entrusts to us when we are in debt and financial bondage. The mission of the Financial Peace ministry at Mariners MV is to help people manage God’s resources, God’s way, for God’s glory.
WHAT IS FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY?
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-week course that provides practical application for implementing God’s plan for money in your life. It is for those who are struggling, stable and on solid financial ground. The average family pays off $5,300 in debt and saves $2,700.
FPU includes video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities.
- Super Saving: The Baby Steps and reasons to save
- Relating with Money: Communicate and work together managing money
- Cash Flow Planning: Taking control of managing your money
- Dumping Debt: Debunking of common debt myths and how to get out of debt
- Buyer Beware: The power and influence of marketing on everyday buying decisions
- The Role of Insurance: What you need and don’t need
- Retirement and College Planning: Figuring out the best retirement plan and how to graduate your kids debt free
- Real Estate and Mortgages: The ins and outs of mortgages and how to win when buying a home
- The Great Misunderstanding: How generous giving can revolutionize your finances
WILL I HAVE TO SHARE THE DETAILS OF MY FINANCIAL SITUATION?
We never ask anyone to share personal information or the details of their financial situation. Participants can share whatever they feel comfortable sharing as part of the small group discussions.
WHEN IS FPU?
FPU is offered once per year at Mariners MV, usually launching in January. Classes meet for about two hours each week for nine weeks.
HOW MUCH DOES FPU COST?
Mariners MV currently offers Financial Peace University for $99 per family. This includes a lifetime membership to FPU and provides you the ability to retake classes at Mariners or any location where FPU is offered.
Childcare will be available for an additional cost and can be paid for at the time of registration.
Trained Financial Peace coaches are available to help connect you with resources for managing your finances. For more information or if you have questions about Financial Peace University, contact Jason: email@example.com